Selenite Polished Top Tea light Holder
Selenite is hydrous calcium sulfate mineral; a form of gypsum crystal also known as Satin Spur and in fine grain form Alabaster. Selenite is named after the Greek goddess of the moon, Selene because of its soft white light and many metaphysical and healing benefits. The stone is tubular in shape, with striations running along it's length. Selenite is found in Mexico, South America, USA, Australia, Madagascar and Morocco formed in evaporative clay beds and hot springs.
These elongated white crystals of Selenite from Morocco. For such a readily available crystal Selenite is a high vibration crystal used for cleansing and gridding.
Mineral Species - Gypsum
Crystal System - Monoclinic
Birthstone - Taurus
Chakra Alignment - Crown
- High vibration but also very calming.
- Excellent for clarity, understanding and concentration
- Useful for keeping specific areas of a room clear of unwanted energy.
- Can be used to cleanse other crystals and crystal jewellery.
- Often used in wand-form to dissolve energy blocks or to detach unwanted entities